Martin Luther King, Jr. -- I'm Black and Beautiful

Comments

  1. When I saw this video it had been up for 3-days without any obvious interaction, certainly no recognition, then escaping a penchant to complain of peoples complacency, instead I was giving a divine proposition to develop a divine preposition, that no one but whom be divined would see. What you gonna do, Mr. MyCyberTalk, to then which I say in writing by comment here in the world space known as eBlogger.

    My sounds Blackness written Beautiful is.

    A three days void does appear to me, Mr. Gary Dennis Hines Director of the Historical Spiritual music Movement out of Minneapolis, Minnesota known around the world as Sounds Of Blackness @soundsblackness

    And what you gonna do when you see the Cross on the back of a King needs be lifted up, lift it up, lift it up. Beautiful Black man, so only having eyes for me I send out your light for all to see...

    Glory Glory Glory in three days did this video rise up, I give thanks for my eyes did see man rise up by the hand of the Son of man, and Jesus said if I be lifted up.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Mycyber Talk, Yourcyber Talk back, by thoughtful comment, apreciated

Popular posts from this blog

Give Me The Bridge

THE GOSPEL MUSIC according to NEW BLACK CULTURE

Third Never Heard! Now Speaks The WORD!!!