On One Red Accord

The Straight And Narrow Road Paved By Jesus Christ Of Nazareth

Looking to the hills from where comes my help, Ah who in who-ville, who do you believe, The Comforter; left behind from the old rugged Cross; Who do you talk to, when you talk, still looking at the Hills, it was me LORD talking to man of my Faith to impress you LORD, but not by my Faith in you. But like sugar, the taste of deceit; still bitter, became sweet, who can follow me, would hear my prayers now; still to the Hills, but my eyes have seen the Glory, of the LORD.

No Need to guess, or to speak to impress, but leaning on the LORD and not my own understanding, or borrowing from a popular phrase,I now know, it is easier said than done. I now know to keep my head to the sky, the hills of the help I seek, not as a pleasing story teller, but for myself and I now encourage you who encourages, to lean not on empty words but to taste and see all understanding given, is given by the Spirit of the LORD.

Who can comfort, but the Comforter, who can translate my earthly woes but the Holy Spirit, who knows who you pray to and how you pray, in vain to be heard of man, from the vein to be heard of the BLOOD.

A very almost imperceptible change has come over, how ah who is heard,  He (JESUS) Lives is a truth, taken straight with no chaser, mark this truth as Confidential, to the believer. Mark this truth as Secret to the Faithful, and at the Top of The Truth document for the Spies of The Trinity of GOD, is the Living Waters Code WORD, Red Cord.

Let us see through the OBFUSCATION , which is the intentional use of words or methods to confuse the Truth or to add sugar to a lie, Who do you pray to, the help that comes from the Hills is the HOLY Spirit, left behind.

12 trusted powerful Spies did go on a secret mission, to uncover GOD's Truth of a Promise land, Who all returned to tell of what they discovered But 10 would have delivered the children of the Covenant back to slavery, and the Faithless was ready to give-up and the Faithless were many Until Caleb and Joshua stood on the promise of GOD, with confidence knowing WHO THEY ARE, AND WHOM'S THEY ARE. Holy Bible - Numbers, chapter 13 and chapter 14

Telluride Colorado

Ah Who knows, the Red Cord comes from Rahab having been translated by the Holy Spirit in Holy Bible - Joshua, Chapter 1 and chapter 2. unto the 2 Spies sent to Jericho, who would hide under a bed of straw on the roof of the House on the Wall. Hide from the soldiers of the King of Jericho who knew they were there but did not know where. Who leaked the confidential news of the spies, ah WHO knows who, but the Red Cord document saves your life, even the spies of the king of evil know the secrets of the covenant of Faith in the Blood.

Who knows who to pray too...! Looking to the hills from where comes my help I did find the Helper.

EXODUS chapter 16: 9 And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all the congregation of the children of Israel,  Come near before the LORD: for he hath heard your murmurings. 10 And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Me The Bridge

THE GOSPEL MUSIC according to NEW BLACK CULTURE

Third Never Heard! Now Speaks The WORD!!!