Certain Man

Book EM! Dano!

Mama! There Goes That ( Certain ) Man (Peace Minister Mark Jackson)

LORD knows I want to keep it in my heart, almost bury it as my 1 talent. A friend tells me to write a book, but LORD I'm a Quest for Fire, now only quenched by living water, No.. waters of PRAISE. Hallelujah! Mighty Father, Wonderful Counselor (YES) Friend when I am Lonely (YES) and a POWER and EMPOWERING MAN, GOD WHO CHOOSES TO BE GOD to all, everyone and even ME!

The Book written from me will come out in its time, as will the myriad of Dreams and Visions I am Blessed with. But don't Sleep, this little light of mine is shinning here on Facebook and throughout the social media stratosphere.

Imagine that your perception of me is limited by your perception of me. IN supposition, if you can only see just past the tip of your nose, you will not perceive all of me.

The LORD has affixed the eyes to see this writing by whom he directs, and there are minds eyes from around the World.

Some will refuse to alert me to there presence and those same are not allowed to think, that the LORD would in some way enlighten me to the heaviness of the weight carried in a phrase, or carefully places pause to give pause to the cause.

In this case I am the Certain Man. Surely you have seen him in the Bible passages. Surely, he has no identity and yet he is the Son of Man and no mere Man. Now when you search for him, notice the Chastening of the LORD, as I was Chastened for not recognizing the Angel unaware.

And now pressed into my own Spirit to please the LORD, I must up my inner GOD quotient, make my unconscious Man better, better still by the input of more GOD by prayer, praise, worship, fellowship, meditation and obedience.

Oh LORD, Mighty Father, I did so and do so want to be impressive upon my submission to your HOLY PRESENCE. As you call me by my Spirit name; burying my talent, to present to you for judgement, is like a friend told me, disobedient and keeping to myself what GOD gave me to share.

Somebody will recognize this feeling; having nothing else to give, LORD you have given me so much, can I hold on to something to give to you.

That's when that Certain Man in my Spirit says Get THEE behind me Satan; Chastening the devil to touch me not, protecting me in my moment of weakness, in my moment of vanity. Although I am willful, with thoughts of my power, I still choose JESUS.

I submit to the HOLY GHOST! Thank you LORD, for saving me! Somebody prayed for my Soul, Somebody the LORD LOVES, someone who fulfills the covenant and paid obedience to the Commandment Laws.

Praying for the LORD to guide me, for me to submit to the LORD, who would deliver me from the devil in my moment of thoughts of my own self being a power.

For thine is the KINGDOM and the POWER and The GLORY FOREVER, AMEN

The LORD Delivers me from myself, when I would hide my GOD given talent. When as the bible says through a Parable of JESUS, would I hide my talent for usury when the LORD of the House, comes back.

(JESUS is Coming Back)

The Holy Bible Book of Matthew 25: 24 - 27 (KJV)

 24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

That Certain Man went to The Disciples to heal his son; possessed of an evil Spirit, but after prior successes of healing and the casting out of demons and evil Spirits; as empowered by JESUS, suddenly the Disciples, each 1 could not help this Certain Man and his Son.

My Spirit tells me the Disciples did as I would do; by burying or hiding the talents given to me by the LORD. My Spirit tells me the Disciples hid their talents within the vanity of thoughts of self empowerment.

Appearing powerful by the LORDS Will and then removing the LORD from the process, which makes you NOT POWERFUL ANYMORE! 

This demon; says the LORD of MERCY,
Can only be cast out, by Fasting and Prayer.

Mathew 17: 14 - 21 (14 -18) (KJV)

14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

The Chastening of Understanding...
You have fasted, by not eating my WORD as BREAD. By your vanity, you would cast out demons in your name, not in the name of JESUS. You fail.

Now by Fasting for truth, cleanliness restores your proper hunger. And submission to the LORD through Prayers, can restore the POWER of the LORD, to enact through you.

The Certain Man; A Dad, would see, could see the transfigured JESUS walking down the mountain. By faith, the Certain Man can enact the POWER of the LORD, to heal his son.

By his faith in the LORD, the Certain Man does see, That the LORD would do just what he said he would do!

YES LORD, I believe in you HELP MY UNBELIEF...

And the LORD said demon come out! and restored the Certain Man's SON to LIFE.

There goes that Certain Man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Me The Bridge

THE GOSPEL MUSIC according to NEW BLACK CULTURE

Third Never Heard! Now Speaks The WORD!!!