1980, A Son's Saving Grace 37

REST IN CONTINUED PEACE John G. Dewberry Sr.
PEACE DAD,
Who cares...? JESUS..., Who has kept me..? JESUS... Who even unto this very moment.. cuts through the darkness of the world to bring light unto me, enlighten me... !? JESUS... Oh..! that I could make you; who reads, to know... that I know... what I know.
                                                            John G. Jr.
JESUS..! has empowered me with the truth and I am reminded on this day 37 years ago when my Dad died, how the Lord pulled me together. And for things I could not do, and when I did fall, he put people around me to catch me and lift me back up... Good people who I need not point out, because... they are humble... and know the LORD sent them to me... and I love them Today...
(Hallelujah they are alive, still here, Thank You LORD for their continued protection)
                                    2014, Oak Groove Cemetery Springfield, Massachusetts
                                          My Mother Irene, laid to rest next to her Husband

For anyone who is confused about GOD, JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT, your day will come as a cold reality. No need for me to Preach, although The LORD elevates me to Preach the acceptable Word of GOD.
Today, 37 years after he left the body to be present with the LORD. I would preach to my Father; John G. Dewberry born in 1914, that I; his 1st born son to Irene, am 'In The Book" .
The Holy Bible I saw my Father read and study, where my dad led me, is where I found JESUS. In JESUS..! I found the truth. I stand on the truth today and I find the truth wipes away fear, tears, anger and helps me to understand better, as the years go by.
But on today... I always go back to that fearsome moment of truth, that my dad was dead. The truth.. that only dealing with death can bring. Where would I be without you, JESUS...
Thank You LORD for saving me...

                                                                        John G. III 
Let this writing be an encouragement for someone who now seeing, may understand more. Understand more Our fearful, mysterious and loving GOD, The Creator of all things...sent his only begotten Son...JESUS... to die here on this earth...to save us, for we cannot save ourselves, for on that fateful day of reckoning with death... he could meet you and I with our tear filled eyes and say!
I understand how you feel, have you considered my son JESUS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Me The Bridge

THE GOSPEL MUSIC according to NEW BLACK CULTURE

Third Never Heard! Now Speaks The WORD!!!